Grilled Chicken Burgers
A grilled chicken burger can be a great alternative to a beef burger, without sacrificing any of the flavor! These burgers are simple in prep and complex in flavor and texture with help from creamy avocado, crispy bacon and sharp jack cheese. Not to mention that they are slathered in fantastical peach mustard!
I served these wrapped in parchment (to avoid drippy messes) and stabbed them with a flag pick for extra cuteness. Enjoy!
Grilled Chicken Burgers, serves 8
-8 hamburger buns
-8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts thinly pounded or sliced in half lengthwise.
-Cooking spray for grilling
-Kosher salt to taste
Monterey Jack Cheese
Red Onion rings
Green Leaf Lettuce
Bread and butter Pickles
1) Heat a grill to medium.
2) Spray the chicken breasts with cooking spray on both sides and sprinkle with kosher salt.
3) Grill the chicken on each side about 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the breast.
4) Flip the chicken breast over and grill on the other side until the chicken is completely cooked through.
5) Before the chicken is finished cooking, place the buns on a cooler part of the grill so they get toasty without burning.
6) Spread both sides of the buns with the mustard.
7) Place the chicken breast on the bun and add the toppings of your choice.