Tailgating and great food is absolutely crucial during a big game. Like seriously important.
You need it for energy and to make sure that there are lots of delicious bites to shove in your mouth to quell nervous jitters….
So here are 8o of my favorites, so that you have all of them in one place, at your finger tips, when you need them. Lots of luck and fun, and may the best team win!!
2. Soft Pretzels with Sweet and Spicy Onion Mustard
7. Pizza Rolls
13. Hot Caprese Dip
15. Cheesy Artichoke Pumpkin Dip
17. Feta Cheese Dip
20. Salsa Verde
21. Spicy Herb Dip
22. Smoked Trout Dip
CHILIS AND BEANS:
24. Spicy Beef Chili
26. Vegetarian Chili
27. Pulled Pork and Butternut Squash Chili
28. Pork Chili Verde
30. 5 Alarm Chili
33. Pork and Beans
34. Meatloaf Sandwich with Bourbon Mustard
35. Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwich
37. Bahn Mi Sandwich
38. Cuban Sandwich
44. Blue Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burger
46. Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
48. Bahn Mi Pizza
COCKTAILS and DRINKS:
50. Bourbon Vanilla Root Beer Float
51. Meyer Lemon Drop
52. Grapefruit Mint Vodka Cocktail
53. Blood Orange Bourbon Smash
54. Guinness Float
55. Strawberry Tequila Limeade Slushy
56. Pomegranate Lemonade Punch
58. Banana Caramel and Sea Salt Milkshake
59. Spiced Chex Mix with Pecans and Cranberries
61. Chocolate Caramel Corn with Cranberries and Almonds
64. Chive and Parmesan Popcorn
65. Superbowl Slutty Brownies
67. Chocolate, Beer and Pretzel Brownies
69. Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
70. Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
71. Chocolate Brownies with a Pretzel Crumble
73. Beer, Chocolate, Peanut and Pretzel Cookies
74. Bourbon, Maple, Bacon and Pecan Brownies
75. Chocolate Salted Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
76. Coffee Toffee and Butterscotch Cookies
77. Pistachio Chocolate and Espresso Cookies
79. Milk Chocolate Toffee and Smoked Almond CookiesPrint Recipe
Leave a Comment
Every.single.thing on this list is amazing. I seriously could (and kind of have been) filling up every Pinterest board I can with your recipes. Amazing 🙂 However, I definitely will not be watching the game. I’ve got shopping to do!
Oh Averie- you are the sweetest! Have fun shopping- that sounds good Too 🙂
Great round up of some of the best! Love your stuff, Heather!
Awesome roundup for the big game!
Look at all of these delicious recipes! Great round up Heather! xoxo
I see you have those crazy-delicious pizza rolls of yours on that list. OMG those are so good!
Lots of good eats! Go Seahawks!
You are the Queen of comfort food! Pinning all over the place!
This is the best round-up, don’t be surprised if we all show up at your front door ;).
Oh what a great list!!