Because I have had a very long week of traveling and am taking off again tomorrow (gaaahhhh!!!) I am just sharing all of the most drool wothy recipes from around the web today. But don’t worry, I will just gab your ear off next weekend.
1. This Cuban Chicken with Chili Roasted Yams even just LOOKS like it would smell and taste incredible. I love that the whole thing cooks together in that pot.
2. OMG. I would just eat the ENTIRE batch of these Pork Gingery Shrimp Toasts.
3. I am completely intrigued with this whole “cauliflower as rice” thing. The ginger fried cauliflower rice sounds incredible.
4. I love these crispy potato latkes, and the jalapeno dill sauce? Amazing!
5. Visions of these sea salt poppy seed bagels slathered in cream cheese are literally haunting my dreams. They are SO gorgeous.
6. Tres Leches Cake with Coconut Frosting sounds like the best thing EVER.
7. I am a pizza-a-holic and this Spring Pea and Lemon Pesto Pizza– absolutely beautiful.
8. This Spring, Pea and Farro Salad is such a pretty Spring Salad.
9. These Easter Cream Puffs are just so darling. They looks like they are right out of a pasty shop window.
10. I really, really want to make these Dog Treats for Wilbur, and I know the kids will love it!
Leave a Comment
That ginger cauliflower rice looks AMAZING! Also, I don’t see a link on the crispy potato latkes, is it just me? It sounds really good!
Thank you Karen- it is all fixed up!
I am really curious about the cauliflower as rice thing, too. Have you tried it? What’s your verdict?
Have not yet- but cannot wait to have a free moment to do it- I will of course let you know how it goes!