1. Pumpkin Prosciutto and Arugula and Pizza
2. One Pot Creamy Pumpkin Penne (Vegan and GF)
7. Kale Salad with Roasted Pumpkin, Cranberries and Goat Cheese
9. Honey Butter Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
11. Autumn Cobb Salad with Smoky Pumpkin Dressing
12. Cheesy Artichoke Pumpkin Dip
13. Curried Pumpkin Chicken and Rice Soup
14. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Curry
15. Pumpkin Sage Biscuits with Fig Blue Cheese Butter
16. Grilled Pumpkin Caesar Salad with Steak
17. Roasted Garlic, Sage Pesto Pumpkin Soup with Fried Pumpkin Seeds
19. Autumn Arugula Salad with Caramelized Pumpkin and Pomegranate Ginger vinaigrette
21. Gluten Free Pumpkin Ricotta Gnocchi
22. Pumpkin Butterscotch Granola Bars
23. Sour Cream Pumpkin Coffee Cake
25. Cider Pumpkin Waffles with Toasted Pecan Butter Cider Syrup Apples
26.Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins
27. Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream
28. Pumpkin Pie rice Krispie Treats
29. Pumpkin Scones
33. Pumpkin Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread with Maple glaze
34. Pumpkin Spice Cake with Caramel Pecan Glaze
35. Pumpkin, Chocolate and Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
36. Spiced Pumpkin Seed Brittle
39. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Coffee Cake
42. Pumpkin Hazelnut Ice Cream Sandwiches
43. Pumpkin Brown Butter Graham Cracker Pie
46. Pumpkin Ginger Donuts with Maple glaze
47. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Almond and Amaretto Cream
51. Chocolate Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Glaze
52. Pumpkin Bread with Oatmeal Streusal
53. Chocolate Pumpkin Coconut Bread- Vegan and Gluten Free
54. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Leave a Comment
I am beyond impressed! Here I wrote a pumpkin cookbook but had no idea you had 55+ pumpkin recipes on your site! You should have been the one who wrote the book! So amazing, Heather! Pinned 🙂
All I have to say is “whoa”. Where do I start? Everything looks so dang good! I’m totally inspired now!
Well time for me to get busy in the kitchen before this baby comes:-) Too many things I want to make…
Thanks for including my ice cream, Heather!
Great pumpkin recipe roundup!
Love this round-up. So many great ideas and thank you for including my waffles! 🙂
Hi Heather! What type of pumpkin do you recommend using? I figured out the hard way that you should not use the regular carving type!! Everything looks DELICIOUS!!!!
Rebecca- as funny as this will sound, I like the plain old Libby’s unsweetened pumpkin puree in a can. I like it better than organic, I like it better than fresh homemade puree, and the best part is you can grab it at ANY grocery store or at Costco!
What an incredible round up, bring on the pumpkin!!
Would just like to say thank you for all of your hard work. I really enjoy receiving your emails and all your yummy recipes and great pictures. Excellent job Heather!
Your right, they all are drool worthy!