Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
(makes 2 dozen)
-1 cup butter, very soft
-1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
-2 tsp vanilla
-2 1/2 cups flour
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 bags of good quality white chocolate chips
-8 oz dried cranberries
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Prepare your sheet pans with silpat liners.
2) Cream the butter and the brown sugar together until really light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and the eggs, and beat together.
3) In a separate bowl, gently stir together the salt, baking soda and flour. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and beat together. At the very end, gently stir in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
4) Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough, (according to what size you want the cookies to be), onto prepared sheet pans.
5) Bake the cookies at 325 for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown, and not quite done in the middle. I like to take them out then, and let them finish cooking on the counter. That way you get a very gooey, soft center.Print Recipe