1. Pete sent this to me tonight. This is the funniest thing I have read in quite a while. I cried laughing.
2. Josie Maran Love Affair happening. These products are so ridiculously good. I haven’t gotten this excited in quite a while about beauty product. Josie Maran is doing it right.
Whipped Argan Hand Cream– smell incredible and makes your hands so soft. Plus it has SPF. I have been throwing it in my purse to try and remember to re-apply to chase away my winter scales.
Argan Oil. I have been putting this on in addition to my moisturizer as well as around my eyes (which are ALWAYS dry). My cuticles are gtting some love and I have even been putting some on my horrifying split ends. (I’m not saying that those are fixed, but it seems to calm them down.)
Argan Oil Foundation. I. CAN’T. BELIEVE. HOW. GOOD. THIS. PRODUCT. IS. You have to try this. I am 35. I need some coverage, and this supplies it while also showing my freckles and not making it seem like I am wearing makeup. Plus it is so cool. It comes out of the container white and then self adjusts to your skin color. It is seriously awesome.
3. After 6 of the exact same room service salads in a row, I am in my New York Eating Mode. In the last 2 days, we have been to Fred’s (my very favorite lunch here no matter what), Tao (uh, it was “happening” on a Thursday evening) and we are getting ready to go eat at Masa tonight (Friday night) and Balthazar for Saturday morning brunch. I tell myself that since I am waking up late due to my West Coast time clock, that I can skip breakfast and eat twice as much at my other two meals. Good strategy, no? I will need it- Pete has planned dinner out for every night this week.
4. After hoofing it around New York all day Friday and staring into every window, my two favorite Spring colors are Yellow and Mint, especially with my (new-ish) very red hair. I bought a new yellow purse and this yellow coat and am totally debating buying myself some mint green high heels. I also, in a moment of weakness, bought some mint green eyeliner and have been wearing it non-stop. I am not even totally sure that it is cute on me, but I am doing it anyways.
5. I missed my kids so much being gone this week, and as of tonight they are flying in (with my mom). SO excited to see them and spent the evening getting their room ready. Pete even picked up a little bouquet of roses for them. so cute, so cute.
6. Based on everyones recommendations, I started reading Divergent. I will let you know what I think. So far WEIRD!!!
ok, a few drool worthy recipes from around the web this week…
7. Blackberry Pineapple Smash. Hawaaaaahhhhhttt? Look at these. The color alone makes me want to gulp these down by the gallon!
8. Honey Smoked Ham with Fig Spread Grilled Cheese. OMG. Shove this in my face.
9. This Spring Time Mushroom, Asparagus White Burrata Cheese Pizza Balsamic Drizzle. Amazing! And the pictures?! Gorgeous.
10. Mexican Short Rib Tacos. Just sounds so good!!